A few months before the end of the year, people are preparing and planning their famous summer holidays. When you talk about holidays here in Cusco, the beach immediately comes to mind. The high temperatures invite you to enjoy the sea and to do activities outdoors. Summer is always associated with fun, leisure and joy.
Most young people start preparing their body with diets before summer comes. They go to the gym or do different activities to lose weight and be fit to show off a beautiful figure on the beach.
At the end of the year our holidays begin and with them, the time of rest after so much physical and mental exhaustion at work. The only thing one wants is to leave the city to enjoy the sun, to relax, forget for a moment the stress of work, and simply enjoy the most of the moment. Every year many people travel to vacation on the beaches, because it is the best destination for a vacation. They take advantage of the sun and sand to tan the body. Many people over expose their body to the sun, and they end up with skin lesions.
If you are one of those people who love the beach, the sea, the sun, here are some tips that you should follow before and after going to the beach.
Before the Beach
- You should wear light clothes that you feel comfortable with, remember that there will be sun and fun.
- Use sunscreen on the body, one that is a high protection filter; high temperatures can damage your body.
- Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
- When you are on the beach you should check the flag, because if you see a red flag, do not go into the water; it is dangerous. If you see a green flag, the beach is safe. If you see an orange, you have to be careful; it means precaution.
- It is forbidden to eat several meals before entering the sea, because the food can give you cramps.
- If you do not know how to swim and want to have fun in the sea, do not go too far out. Stay near the shore.
- If you know how to swim, do not go to places where there are many rocks, you can suffer an accident.
- If you have children, always be alert and do not neglect them, they may be lost or worse they may enter the sea. • Take umbrellas to avoid being exposed to the sun all the time.
- And most important, take care of the environment, do not leave garbage.
After the Beach
- Rinse your hair and your whole body thoroughly because the water is salty and will ruin your hair if it is not properly rinsed.
- If you are one of the people who dyes your hair, after going to the beach, you have to wait several days before dyeing it again because it has to regenerate before being exposing it to another agent.
- When exposing your body to the sun there will be many dead cells in your skin, so you must exfoliate it. You can do it naturally using sugar with honey.
- If you notice that your body has tanned too much and you feel pain in the skin, and it is pink, you have to apply tomato slices on the damaged, reddish part, to cool the skin.
- After going to the beach you should not use makeup on your face, it will look like you have spots on your face.
- If you have very delicate skin, do not expose yourself much to the sun, stay under an umbrella.
- Wear masks that refresh your skin. With all these recommendations you are now ready or ready to enjoy a wonderful vacation.